A downloadable game for Windows
"Everything begins Untitled..."
Untitled is a short narrative experience that experiments with a symbolic and ambiguous narrative, while attempting to demonstrate the pains of a long debated and controversial topic.
- Look around -- (MOUSE)
- Move -- (W,A,S,D) or (ARROW KEYS)
- Run -- (LEFT SHIFT) or (RIGHT CONTROL)
- Interact -- (E) or (LEFTCLICK)
- Flash Light -- (F) or (MIDDLE MOUSE)
- Zoom -- (Z) or (RIGHT CLICK)
Note from developer
Everything seen in-game was created with the sole intention to learn how to make a game start to finish. So a special thanks to every one who downloads and tries the game.
Download zip, unzip, play.